|CRIN & VEILING|
|FLOWERS & FLOWERMAKING|
|TOOLS & ESSENTIALS|
|DVDS, TUTORIALS, BOOKS & MAGAZINES|
|DYES & PAINTS|
- In-house student discount
We offer Millinery students an in-house discount of 5% (per student and per purchase). Students must present a valid student card at point of sale, confirming their name and education institution.
- If you wish to claim a student discount online, please contact the store by email or phone to confirm your student status. We will deduct the discount when we process the order in our store. The new invoice will be shipped with your order, and a refund will be issued for the discount amount.
- Multiple discounts
All special offers are NOT available in conjunction with any other discounts. For example, if an item is already on offer at a special discounted price, you may not also claim a student discount on the item.
- Millinery Association MMA members receive a 10% discount in most items. Members need to advise us of their membership at time of purchase or we cannot apply it after you have paid.
Made To Measure
- All Made To Measure appointments will include a $100 consultation fee. This fee covers time spent consulting with client, sourcing of materials and mockup of the final order.
- This fee will be waived if:
- The consultation time does not exceed 30 min.
- The client chooses to complete the order (in this case, consultation will be considered gratis).
We are happy to offer any of our customers wholesale prices. We have quite a few people who we sell certain products to like this. However, to make wholesale mutually beneficial you would have to meet some conditions. Firstly, ordering in wholesale quantities that reflect how the product is ordered. For example 10m of sinamay is not a wholesale quantity. Secondly, you would have to be prepared to wait for some products. Ordering, for the most part, is not an overnight thing. Some orders take 3 days, some take 3 months. If we don't stick to these principles in effect we are just giving a discount without any advantage to our business and that is bad for us all.
Given all this we don't have a one-size-fits-all wholesale account. We work with customers wanting to order in quantity and arrange a price on a case by case basis.
If you would like to discuss an order please either email or ring.
- Placing an order via the online shop
If you place an order on our website you will use our secure online
shopping cart to make your purchase and pay with either Visa or
- Placing order via telephone
If you want to place an order via telephone you will need to provide us
with your credit details for payment at the time of placing your order.
- Whilst all care is taken when packaging goods, should anything in your package be damaged during transit please advise us by calling or sending an email within 2 working days of receipt of goods to discuss the situation.
Phone: +613 9504 4476
Fax: +613 9563 1200
- If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, Torb & Reiner will gladly pay the packaging and postage costs for a replacement.
- Most merchandise can be returned within 14 days in unused, like-new, 100% saleable condition and in the original manufacturer's packaging (if it came in one).
- A copy of the packing slip or the customer receipt must accompany all returns.
- A refund or store credit will be issued in the original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receiving the returned item at our store.
- We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number for the shipment, as Torb & Reiner is not liable for the loss of products being returned.
- All 'change of mind' returns must be shipped and handled at the customer's own cost.
- If Torb & Reiner cancels a workshop, full refund will be made or the refund may also be used as a Torb & Reiner store credit or another workshop.
- If client cancels a workshop booking:
- Workshop non-attendance: no refund, no transfer of workshop fee (except under extreme circumstances approved byT&R staff)
- Refund application less than 2 weeks before workshop: $50 deposit retained by Torb and Reiner
- Refund application 2-4 weeks before workshop: Full refund
- If you wish to change the date of the workshop, you will need to discuss this with us 2 weeks prior to agreed workshop date.
All refund applications must be requested in writing via email or post.
Post: Accounts Dept, Torb & Reiner, PO Box 3120, Murrumbeena, VIC 3163